Hello everyone happy Friday - I hope you have had a great week....Im off to may very relaxing yoga class this morning - just what I need after a very hot week, then tonight we are going walking down on the coast with our local walking group....bound to be loads of fun and extremely noisy LOL.
I'm back today to share another cute and fun A6 card using another of the very cute creatures from the Cute Creatures collection by Lili of the Valley (LOTV). Both sets are available now from the Etsy shop
If you haven't had a look, it's a fantastic collection of 2 sets of images, that you can buy separately or as a complete collection - I know which I would choose as its a fantastic price for what's included. Each set contains 93 cute little creatures or you can get all 186 creatures.
Today for my fun and colourful card I have used the very sweet little dragonfly from set 1 today. I wanted to have a play for this card so decided to colour the little dragonfly using some fluorescent gel pens that I have had in my crafty stash for a while. I wanted to create a fun burst of colour as I think that dragonflies are just magical and their colours are amazing. I used grey promarkers to colour his head and a silver metallic pen for the body and antennae.
We have a few different types here where we live and we often see them swooping around the pool , catching the little flying insects then dropping to the pool and skimming along the water. I also love these little insects as I love the Spanish word for dragonfly...it's libélula and it's such a happy magical word!
To create the colourful rainbow background I have blended distress inks through a paint splatter stencil using a rainbow of colour.
The card was finished off with white gelly pen accents, extra clear sparkle to the dragonfly wings and clear sparkly sequins around the design.
Hopefully my fun colourful card today
Hasta luego 👋
Enjoy the rest of your day !
Card recipe:
LOTV Digital stamp - Cute Creatures - set 1
LOTV Digital sentiment
Distress Ink - salty ocean, wilted violet, festive berries, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron
Lawn Fawn Stencil - paint splatter
Buttons Galore & More - All is Calm mix
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
LHC Coloured Gel Ink Pens
crafters companion sparkle pen - clear
#lotv #liliofthevalley #weloveliliofthevalley #lotvdt
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment.
Wendy x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.
Wendy x