Tuesday 10 January 2023

Your Love Lifts Me Up - Valentines Day with Polkadoodles

Happy Tuesday everyone! 


Nikky over at Polkadoodles HQ and the Polkadoodles DT have been having a short but well earned rest over Christmas but we are now back and raring to go and today is the first Digi Choosday for 2023.

It's the start of a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in.

There is also an amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!


The theme set for the DT is Valentines and I am sure you are going to love all the inspiration from the team for your Valentines Day cards.

There's something very sweet I think about bunnies and balloons so I chose to use a digital stamp from the very romantic Love Always collection called Your Love Lifts Me Up Balloon

I've kept todays card very clean and simple and more true to my own personal style of card with a cloudy inky background and some simple die cutting to create a scene for my bunny couple.

The digital stamp was first resized on my computer to suit a 5" x 7" card blank before printing out and colouring with my promarkers.

I wanted to create a hillside for my bunny girl and sentiment so chose a green spotty paper from the Happy Cactus papers set 2 and then added the sentiment Love You is from the Winnie Special Moments Quotes collection before printing this out and die cutting with a stitched border die.

I then used a cloudy stencil and my distress oxide ink to create a very simple cloudy sky for my boy bunny.

The bunnies and the hillside layer have been mounted on low profile foam tape and then I've added some confetti around the card to help draw the eye around the design.

I hope that you like my card for today and will come back to see my next project


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Your Love Lifts Me Up Balloon
Polkadoodles digital papers - Happy Cactus collection set 2
Polkadoodles sentiment - Winnie Special Moments
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft dies - Stitched  Simple Wavy Border
Lawn Fawn Stencil - Slimline Cloudy
Sakura Gelly Roll pen -  white, black, clear star
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Sugar Plum


Promarkers used :

Bunnies:            caramel, champagne, pastel beige
                         pale pink


Dress:                amethyst, lilac, lavender

Balloons:            amethyst, lilac, lavender
                         yellow, lemon, primrose
                         soft green, pastel green, tea green
Heart:                poppy, lipstick red

                          
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x











2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! Love the bunnies and in time for Easter .. very cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - yes they are rather cute ! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x