Tuesday 24 January 2023

You are just the Best - Valentines with Polkadoodles

Happy Tuesday everyone I hope that you are having a good week so far ! 



It's the start of a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!



The theme set for the DT today is Valentines and I am sure you are going to love all the inspiration from the team, even if you don't make Valentines Day cards, I think this gorgeous image and the sentiment would be perfect for wedding anniversaries or just to send a little love to someone.

I chose to use a digital stamp from the very Love Always collection this one is called Love You Balloon

The digital stamp was first resized on my computer to suit a 5" x 7" card blank before printing out and colouring with my promarkers (see below for colours used)

I chose a sentiment from the Lets Hang Out collection and a simple striped paper from the Love Always papers set 2 and added the sentiment to my paper panel before printing this out.

My coloured in bunny with balloon was going to stand on top of the sentiment but I thought there needed to be a little more contrast between the image and the paper so die cut a heart from vellum and then used an embossing folder to add detail and texture.

Just a few pieces of rose gold confetti were then scattered around the design - don't forget odd numbers are always the best as they are more pleasing to the eye!

I hope that you like my card for today and will come back to see my next project


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Love Always - Love you balloon
Polkadoodles digital papers - Love always set 2
Polkadoodles sentiment - Love Always collection
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Nested Stitched Hearts
Craft concepts Embossing folder - Budding Vine
Sakura Gelly Roll pen -  white, black, metallic grey
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Rose Gold


Promarkers used :

Bunny:               caramel, champagne, pastel beige
                         pale pink


T-shirt:              soft green, mint green, tea green

Balloon:             salmon pink, pastel pink,pale pink

Chocolates:        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Bow:                 salmon pink, pastel pink,pale pink

Envelope:          ice grey 2, 1

                         

                          
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x