Tuesday 3 January 2023

No Matter the Weather with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy and a healthy 2023.  

Christmas and New Year can be a difficult time for many people, whether its the stresses of family get togethers or feelings of loneliness and sadness for many others, so I hope that you have all got through the holiday and are things are starting to get back into a normal routine.

Whilst I love Christmas and everything it means I also don't like it and I find New Year especially difficult....so this year I have had a little break away from crafting and from the social media side of things too.  

I things its good for everyone to have a mental health break every once in a while!

I've been trying to do a little colouring each day to relax and today I thought I would share my first DT card of the year that I've made for Last Minute Manda using a sweet digital stamp from the Splish Splash Ducks set.  

I'm hoping that we get some rain soon so my little duck is doing a rain dance for us here...there isn't even much snow left on the surrounding mountains which doesn't bode well for the year ahead!


This is a simple landscape A6 (UK size) card with a distress ink stencilled background and a strip of die cute textured paper at the bottom of the card.  

The sentiment has been stamped in a dark blue ink and is from a new to me stamp set from Polkadoodles Hello Sunshine (currently on sale!). The little duck is coloured with my promarkers (see below) before being fussy cut and mounted on the panel with low profile foam tape.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Splish Splash Ducks
Lawn Fawn Clippings Stencil - Rainy Sky
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Die - Stitched Simple Wavy Borders
Versafine Clair - Twilight
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass


Promarkers used :

Duck:                 sunflower, yellow, soft lime
                         mint green

Beak & feet:       orange, mandarin, honeycomb
  

Umbrella:         mint green, pastel green, tea green
                        burnt sienna, praline, pastel beige

Puddle:            Ice grey 4,2,1, cool aqua



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

  Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x