Sunday 15 January 2023

Foxy Love - Just For You with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a very happy Sunday - I hope that you are all enjoying the weekend.

Today I thought I would share a card that I've made for Last Minute Manda using the Foxy Valentine digital stamp set.  She is such a sweet little lady fox and I've coloured her with my Promarkers (see below) before fussy cutting out for my design.


I decided to make this card to enter a blog challenge for A Passion for Markers... Its a sketch Challenge and these are a great way to spark your creative juices... we all lose our mojo at times and sketches can really help get us back on track !

The idea is that you create a card/project and follow the design - its supposed to be for inspiration, so making some small changes to the layout are usually ok but I have decided to follow the sketch exactly today.

My simple A6 card today is sweet and simple with layers of designer paper from Polkadoodles - Love Always set 2  and Polkadoodles - Wings of Love set 3 on a panels of red card.

For a little extra interest I've used a strip of vellum and embossed this for a little extra texture.   

The digital sentiment from Polkadoodles - Winnie Special Moments has been added to the paper before printing out to keep the design flat and simple. I've added a few pink sequins to match the designer paper and add a little sparkle. 

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Foxy Valentine
Polkadoodles Digital paper - Love Always - set 2
Polkadoodles Digital paper - Wings of Love -  set 3
Polkadoodles Sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy Greetings
Tonic verso layering heart dies - Hello Beautiful
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Magazine Embossing folder - Swiss Dots 


Promarkers used :

Foxy:                sandstone, champagne
                        cinnamon, cocoa, shale
                        pale pink, champagne

Hearts:             burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
  

Dress:               amethyst, lilac, lavender
                        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


colorful options Black/grey () unlimited

through the purple haze  colour palette (7) (1of 3)


We love stamping  (57) (2 of 3)


Dragonfly Dreams  back in February () (0 of 3)





not2shabby Colour Palette  (0) (0of 3)


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

  Wendy x

16 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Wendy. Your foxy image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and your embossed vellum looks amazing (I always forget about doing this). Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much i'm really pleased that you like it x

      Delete
    2. Hi Wendy, would you email me at promarkerchallenge@gmx.com? Thanks x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute image and card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little fox is so cute and looks lovely on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet Valentine's Day card Wendy! Thanks for sharing your fun project with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully executed map, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your Adorable Valentine for someone special with us at Jan's Digi Blog. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW! Your little Fox is adorable, so are the lovely details on your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over on We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love foxes and this one is pure delight - cute card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun foxy Valentine card- ohhh I have a friend this would be perfect for! lol.... Thank you for sharing it with us at Jans Digital stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x