Wednesday 11 January 2023

New Release - Wings of Love - Valentine Sign with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone I hope that you are all well and enjoying the week so far!

Have you heard that there is a new digital release over at Polkadoodles, if you are a VIP then you will have received an email about this lovely new collection with a fabulous special discount - if you aren't a VIP then I would recommend joining the email list - its free and there are some fabulous discounts and offers..

This collection is all about love and is packed with cute little birds that I think are perfect for loads of different occasions, Valentines, Weddings, Anniversary, birthdays, in fact for any occasion where you just want to send a little love to someone special... there are black and white digital stamps, pre-coloured images, papers, sentiments and toppers too so definitely something for everyone.

Today I have my first inspiration card using the new Love Birds - Wings of Love collection .   This image is called Love Bird Love You Sign 




Just a very simple A6 card, the main focus being the little bird with his sign, then  a panel of patterned paper from set 2 at the base of the card and a sentiment taken from the greetings set 

I have blended a little distress oxide ink onto my background panel behind the little bird and added a few clear sequins for a touch of sparkle.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new Love Birds - Wings of Love collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Love Birds - Wings of Love - Love You sign
Polkadoodles digital paper - Love Birds - Wings of Love - paper bundles 2
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Love Birds - Wings of Love - sentiment bundle
Lisa Horton crafts dies - Stitched Slims
Distress Oxide Ink - salvaged patina
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Sugar and Spice Crafts Sequins - Unicorn




Promarkers used :

Birdie:               mint green, pastel green, tea green

Beak:                sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Feet & legs:       burnt umber, burnt orange, ginger
                        sunflower, yellow, soft lime

Sign:                burnt sienna, praline, pastel beige

Hearts:             burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious ♥ great design here too..lovely matching papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x