Monday 23 January 2023

A little Foxy Valentine with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday - I hope that you all had a great weekend.

Today I thought I would share a card that I've made for Last Minute Manda using the Foxy Valentine digital stamp set.  

Do you send Valentines cards ?  I don't really....but I do love to make them and as its just around the corner I thought perfect timing to share a card from this lovely digital stamp set.

Although this is a set of digital stamps for Valentines I think these are perfect for all cards to send a little love...and who wouldn't smile if someone gave them a box of chocolates.


My simple A6 card today is sweet and simple with a layer of designer paper from Polkadoodles - Love Always set 2  on a panel of red card - for a little interest Ive split the paper panel to draw the eye to the focal image.  

The digital sentiment from Polkadoodles - Winnie Special Moments has been added to the paper before printing out to keep the design flat and simple. I've added a few pink sequins to match the designer paper and add a little sparkle. 

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Foxy Valentine
Polkadoodles Digital paper - Love Always - set 2
Polkadoodles Sentiment - Winnie Special Moments
Sugar and Spice sequins - Candy Floss
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Clear


Promarkers used :

Foxy:                sandstone, champagne
                        cinnamon, cocoa, shale
                        pale pink, champagne

Chocolates:       burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
  

label:                ice grey 2,1 blender
                        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

  Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x