Sunday 29 January 2023

I love you more than sprinkles

Hello everyone I hope that you are having a lovely Sunday.

Since we had the heater unit installed in the Craft/Study I have to admit we've been spending a lot more time there - I wonder why ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Definitely more conducive to crafting !

Today I have a card that I've made for a challenge on aNNie's World Wide Crafty Inventions Facebook group.

It's a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge open until the end of January so there's a little more time for you to join in.

It's a great idea as it really helps when you have low mojo days..... 

The idea is that you pick three of the elements to work with to create your project. 


 For my card I chose 
  • Add dimension
  • ink 
  • patterned paper
I created a background for my card adhering 4 leftover pieces of patterned paper from another project to a piece of thin card that is slightly smaller than my base card, to leave a small white boarder around the design - its a great way to use up those scraps that we all hoard.

Then I have used a 'new to me stamp' to stamp my focal image in black Versafine ink and then used distress inks to watercolour my cupcake.

For some extra detail I have more distress ink and a stencil to add detail to the image panel before mounting this onto my card.  I have added some confetti around the card for extra bling and to help draw the eye around the card.

And finally I have chosen a suitable sentiment and then mounted this using foam tape for dimension.

Just a simple sweet card and perfect for loads of occasions.  

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Craft Stamps - Celebrations
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Coffee, Tea & Cake greetings 
Dovecraft Papers - Sugar and Spice
Polkadoodles Creative Stencil - distressed trellis
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - Friendship mix
Distress Ink - peacock feathers, twisted citron, candied apple, abandoned coral
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white, clear star



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x