Monday 9 January 2023

Hello Sunshine! with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Monday - its a return to schools and normal working today here after the holidays  which have felt quite long this year....we've been waiting for some promised rain for a couple of days now and its looking hopeful today although the winds are back too unfortunately.

Today I thought I would share another card that I've made for Last Minute Manda using the Splish Splash Ducks set.  

I think these cute little ducks would make perfect Easter cards too..but today mine is just a simple little Hello card.

For todays card I decided to create a background using some pretty designer papers and dies.  The panel of blue paper is from a very old DoCrafts paper pack from my stash and I've used an embossing folder to add cloud detail to the panel. 

The embossing folder adds a little stitched cloud to the paper a little like some of the new die plates that you can buy these days.

Its difficult to see in the main photo so here is a close up photo to show the stitched detail.
  
The sentiment has been stamped in a dark blue ink and is from a stamp set from Polkadoodles Hello Sunshine (currently on sale!). 

I die cut a sun using my Lisa Horton Crafts dies and then created a hillside for the bottom of the card using stitched dies from Lawn Fawn.  I've edged the hills and the sun using some distress ink to emphasise the detail a little.

The little duck was coloured with my promarkers (see below) before being fussy cut and mounted on the panel with low profile foam tape.

I added some little flower sequins to the hills for a little sparkle.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Splish Splash Ducks
Lisa Horton Craft dies - Set the Scene - Garden Greenery
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Die - Stitched Simple Wavy Borders
Crafters Companion Embossing Folder - Little Angel - Dotty Clouds
DoCrafts  papers - Daisy and Dandelion Collection - Picnic Patch
Versafine Clair - Twilight
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, twisted citron, fossilized amber
Craftelier sequins
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white, gold
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Clear


Promarkers used :

Duck:               sunflower, yellow, soft lime
                        mint green

Beak & feet:      orange, mandarin, honeycomb
  

Flower:             forest green, leaf green
                        sunflower, yellow, soft lime
                        maroon,mulberry, cerise



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

  Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x