Sunday 11 September 2022

Thank you flowers from Bentley with Last Minute Manda

Happy Sunday everyone I hope that your weekend is going well.  

Its still very hot here and its been around 35C a few times this week but the evenings are definitely cooling off a little quicker, the mornings are feeling fresher for a little longer and fingers crossed we may see some rain soon. 

The other signs that Summer is coming to an end are the changing colours around our garden and on the surrounding mountains as the leaves start to take on the autumn colours. 

Today I am sharing my latest DT make for Last minute Manda.



For my first Autumnal card of the year I've used Bentley with some flowers from the Bentley Rain or Shine collection.

I love this cute little bear and he's perfect for so many different occasions - today I decided to make a thank you card. 

The green leafy paper that I have used in the background to form a window and the small Thankyou sentiment are from the Craftwork Cards Hedgerow collection 

Behind the aperture I have created some rolling hills and a cloudy sky stencilled using distress inks and stencils from Lawn Fawn.

The branches were cut using dies from Lisa Horton Crafts and the leaves 

I created an alcohol ink panel some time ago using a piece of glossy photo paper ( I couldn't find my Yupo paper but this worked really well) and thought this would be perfect to use to die cut leaves using a Crafters Companion leaf die for the branch 




I hope that you like my card today ๐ŸŒž

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamps - Bentley Rain or shine collection 
Craftwork cards paper and sentiment - Hedgerow collection
LHC Nested Torn Edge Circle dies
LHC dies Set the scene - Garden Greenery
LHC Petite Petals - dies
Crafters Companion - Leaf die
Lawn Fawn Clippings - Slimline Cloudy stencil
Lawn Fawn Clippings - Slimline Hillside stencil
Distress Ink - tumbled glass, twisted citron, ground espresso
Promarkers (see below)
Craft Consortium sequins
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly roll pen - white
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Bentley: cocoa, cinnamon, tan blossom

Nose: praline, sandstone, pastel beige, blossom

Boots: sunflower, yellow, primrose, ice grey 5,2,1
 
Hat: sunflower, yellow, primrose, forest green, bright green, leaf green

Flowers: orange, mandarin, amber, sunflower, primrose

Butterflies: orchid, blossom, ice grey 5



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


intaas Ch  () ( of 3)

lil patch of crafty friends #189(126) (2 of 3)

i love promarkers challenge #518 (4) (1 of 3) WINNER !


Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes - September (58) (2 of 5) 

Moving Along With The Times  #146  (49) (1 of 5)

Pearly Sparkles Challenge  September unlimited ()




Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes September (207) unlimited

Avenue 613 Anything Goes September (111) (2 of 8)





Mirtillamente Challenge - anything goes September (40) unlimited

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge September (45) unlimited

colorful options (40) unlimited

through the purple haze September () (1 of 3)

arty divas () (1 of 3) 19th September



Critter Crazy Challenge (79) (2 of 5) DT Favourite !

We love stamping (91) (2 of 3)






A passion for markers challenge (14) My favourite Stencils WINNER !


not2shabby (14) (1 of 3)


 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

42 comments:

  1. Cute card, Wendy. The alcohol panel is perfect for the leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much…after I had made the panel I couldn’t decide how to use it but thought it was perfect for little die cuts x

      Delete
  2. Anonymous17:49

    Hi Wendy,
    what a wonderful Autumnal card and I love your super design.
    Your background in the aperture looks fabulous and your leaves made from that inking look superb.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I’m glad you like it x

      Delete
  3. A delightful card in the pretty Autumnal colours, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. This is so darling! I LOVE how you made the colorful leaves - very clever. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week! I hope to see you link up again! Hugs! Janis, Founder & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..I’m so pleased that you like it x

      Delete
  5. What a lovely little scene. Love how you created those leaves. Thank you for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have made those leaves. A fabulous card,

    Thanks for playing along at both I Love Promarkers and MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I’m glad you like them x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful project I love it. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twรณrcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment x

      Delete
    2. I love your blog ! I’ve subscribed to it x

      Delete
  8. WOW!๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก this so much! Your use of layers and colors is fantastic! My favorite are the leaves. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Take care! Makira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I’m really pleased that you like it x

      Delete
  9. Love this and that panel is stunning i need use my stencils more and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much…I have to say I love combining my coloured images and stencils….x

      Delete
  10. So cute, Wendy. The branch is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it and thanks so much x

      Delete
  11. Fabulous card, Wendy - I love your colouring and design! Thanks for joining in my challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card. Love the sweet bear and lovely design. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so cheerful and your little bear so cute. Nice color selections as well as great design...Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. I would love to continue to see your work in our gallery. Smiles and hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments x

      Delete
  14. Very lovely Autumn card, love the colors of the leaves. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at The Inspiration Station.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a colorful and cheerful creation, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored autumn card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan..I’m so happy you like it x

      Delete
  16. Anonymous04:52

    This is gorgeous and perfect for our challenge at MAWTT, x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
    Hugs,
    Jackie,
    Mirtillamente DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a smashing project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely scene beautifully done. Your alcohol leaves are the perfect match for your pretty colouring too. Thanks for joining in with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH WOW what a FABULOUS creation! LOVE how you did the leaves and your overall design is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Colorful Options! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute! I love the alcohol ink background you used for your leaves. Very clever idea and the look fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing card design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a delightful card! The little bear is the cutest and I love how you made the aperture card. The alcohol inked leaves look terrific.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, Wendy - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for sharing your card with us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Wendy, awww that is a super cute image and an adorable card! Love the autumnal colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. CONGRATULATIONS, Wendy! You were chosen in TOP 3 at Jan's Digi Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  27. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x