Thursday 5 January 2023

Happy Birthday from Dani with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Thursday. Tonight sees the arrival of the 3 Kings and tomorrow is a time to celebrate Epiphany and also marks the end of Christmas so time to take down our decorations.  

Did you know that Dragons come in lots of different colours, each with a different meaning and purpose, depending on their origin (Chinese legend, Japanese Tattoos, Feng Shui, Dungeons and Dragons etc) 

My card today is featuring a cute little dragon called Dani  and hes one of the new digital stamps by Pink Gem Designs.   Green dragons are said to represent nature, the east and can even control the rain and the the wind - rain is something we could definitely do with here!  

My cute little green dragon is off to a birthday party I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble and set fire to anything!


It's a simple landscape A6 card and I have added the sentiment that comes with the digital stamp to a fun digital paper before printing out for my background.  Dani has been coloured with my promarkers(see below) before being fussy cut out and adhered to the panel with low profile foam tape.

I've added a touch of sparkle to his magical balloon and scattered some confetti from Pretty Pink Posh around the design.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Dani Dragon with Balloon digital stamp set
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Enfys Jetsetting Bundle (currently on Sale)
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white, metallic grey
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti - Friendship mix



Promarkers used :

Dani:                   green, soft green, pastel green

snout & tummy:    soft green, pastel green, tea green
    
Horns & spine:     caramel, sandstone, pastel beige

Wings:                caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                          green

Balloon:               plum, maroon, cerise
        
                

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x