Thursday 19 January 2023

Happy birthday Dani with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Thursday....I hope you are all enjoying the week.

Today I have another card for you featuring the cute little dragon called Dani  this time from a set of 2 black and white and 2 pre-coloured images (with and without a hat) by Pink Gem Designs.   

The Happy Birthday sentiment that I've used for this card is from the Dani with Balloon set and I've added this to a fun designer paper from Polkadoodles that is part of the Happy Cactus collection set 1 before printing out.

I cut an aperture in the card panel using a spellbinders circular scalloped die I've had for years and used the same die and the next one down to create a frame from teal card.   I used my cloud stencils to blend a little distress ink behind the aperture to coordinate with the cardstock.

A few sparkly sequins and a little clear sparkle on his wings to finish off the card.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Dani Dragon stamp set
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Happy Cactus Collection set 1
Spellbinders nestabilities classic dies - scalloped
Lawn Fawn Slimline stencils - Cloudy
Distress ink - peacock feathers
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white, metallic grey
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sugar and Spice Sequins - Under the Sea


Promarkers used :

Dani:                   green, soft green, pastel green

snout & tummy:    soft green, pastel green, tea green
    
Horns & spine:     caramel, sandstone, pastel beige

Wings:                caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                          green

       
 I am entering this card into the following challenges:

colorful options Black/grey () unlimited
through the purple haze  colour palette (7) (1of 3)
Critter Crazy Challenge (106) (4 of 5)
We love stamping  (67) (3 of 3)
Dragonfly Dreams  back in February () (0 of 3)
Crafty Calendar Challenge (101) ( 3 of 3)
crafting happiness challenges (100) celebrations

not2shabby Colour Palette  (0) (0 of 3)        
      

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


7 comments:

  1. Oh, how precious and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little dragon EVER, Wendy! I love those fun, delightful, SWEEEEEEET color choices and the lively dotted background! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored, Wendy! The colorful dotted background makes your image pop! Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, a fun and colourful birthday card for anyone who loves dragons, love your colouring and the spotty paper you printed to go with it. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling dragon, love the design to show him off. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Asha DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x