Sunday 25 December 2022

Gingerbread Holly - Ho Ho No! with Polkadoodles

Hello Everyone and a very Happy Christmas to you all! 

I hope that wherever you are and whatever you are doing today that you enjoy the day but remember its only a day.

Today I'm sharing my last card for this year made with the recent digital release Gingerbread Holly  by Polkadoodles.  I have to say that I have loved working with this collection so much - its been loads of fun but I have had to replace some of my pens with so many gingerbreads to colour.

For todays card I have used 3 of the digital stamps, Oh Snap,   Christmas Cutie and Oh Crumbs


What would Christmas be like without a cheeky pun ? I think the cute ginger at the end has had a bite out of him by Santa.

My simple DL card has layers of beautiful bronze glitter card and a coordinating teal paper from the Baked with Love collection. I love the mix of teal and brown and I think its a perfect combination for Christmas.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Gingerbread Holly - Oh Snap, Christmas cutie, Oh Crumbs
Polkadoodles digital  papers - Baked with Love - Paper Heaven 1
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Glitter cardstock
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Slimline loops and Bubbles
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Torn edge slims
Crafters Companion letter dies
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black




Promarkers used :

Gingers:               pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                           pale pink

Ricrac:                 lavender, ivory

Clothes:               burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                           forest green, bright green, leaf green



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x