Thursday 25 May 2023

Get Well Wishes with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Thursday I hope that you have a lovely day.

I'm a bit out of sync with my blog posts at the moment after our trip to France  but I wanted to share my latest DT inspiration card for Last Minute Manda 



I have made today's card for a special friend who isn't feeling too well at the moment and I wanted to send her a little hug. 

I have used a very sweet set of digital stamps called Get Well Wishes 


It's a simple A2 (US size) card.


I have used a hearts stencil and 3 primary colour distress inks in rainbow order to create my background for this card, overlapping each one gives me 2 additional colours then cutting out the panel with a stitched edge die for detail.

The poorly mouse was coloured with my promarkers and I have then fussy cut him out, adding to my card with low profile foam tape.

I chose a sentiment strip from Lisa Horton crafts and sat the mouse on top of the sentiment towards the bottom of the card 

To keep the card simple just a few sparkly sequins scattered around the design to finish it off.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Get Well Wishes
Lawn Fawn Clippings Stencil - Falling Hearts
Distress Ink - picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, peacock feathers
Pinkfresh Studio - Essentials dies - Diagonal stitched rectangles
Lisa Horton Crafts sentiment strip
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Clear
Craftelier sequins



Promarkers used :

Mouse:         warm grey 4,3,2,1
                   pale pink, cocktail pink

Blanket
Compress:    holly, ocean teal, pastel green
                   cool grey 3,1

Mug:            prussian, violet, bluebell

Spoon:         cool grey 3,1  

Tea:             praline, caramel

            

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x