Monday 22 May 2023

New Release - Noodle the Panda - Lazy on a Branch with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone  I hope that you are having a lovely day! We have some wonderful long awaited rain today so I thought this would be the perfect card to share as I can imagine the rain falling in my bamboo forest of my card.

Just when you think things cant get any cuter Nikky Hall at Polkadoodles goes and does it again and oh my goodness this ones just so cute - I'm speechless

It's another huge new collection called Noodle the Panda there is something for everyone and every occasion in this new collection....in fact there are 3 separate bundles!

The collection includes black line art digital stamps, pre-coloured digital stamps, papers, sentiments toppers, embellishments and so absolutely something for everyone's style of crafting and for loads of different occasions too!

There is a special 3 for 2 offer for this new Release, if you buy 2 collections you get another free and a fabulous 35% discount on top with the code NOODLE35  

If you are a Polkadoodles VIP you will receive an even bigger discount! Look out for your VIP email with your special VIP code....Don't  miss the offer as it will expire soon.

If you are looking for more inspiration then don't forget to have a look at the Ideas Gallery for this new collection 

This is a  clean and simple one layer A6 (UK Size) card.  I started by adding the Black and white digital stamp called Lazy on a branch to the digital bamboo paper in my graphics software along with the sentiment from the collection before printing out on alcohol friendly cardstock.

Noodle was then coloured with my promarkers (see below for the colours) and then I have used a stitched border die along the top and bottom of the panel to add detail before attaching to my card blank.

Just a few co-ordinating matt sequins to complete - clean and simple and not too much fuss.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this sweet new Noodle the Panda Collection

I also have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Noodle the Panda - Lazy on a branch
Polkadoodles digital paper - Noodle the Panda - Paper set 2 
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Noodle the Panda - Sentiment bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
Craft Consortium sequins


Promarkers used :

Promarkers used :

Noodle:      blue black, ice grey 7, 6
                 warm grey 2, 00, blender   
                 dusky rose, pale pink
                 china blue 

Bamboo:    forest green, bright green, leaf green
                 warm grey 2



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x