Friday 5 May 2023

Thinking of You with Pattie's Creations

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely week. 

Today marks the start of a new Challenge for May over on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog 

The challenge runs from the first Friday of the month and its an Anything Goes challenge as long as you use a digital or stamped image in your project, so why not join in the challenge - Winners of the challenge will receive 2 digital stamps of your choice from Pattie's shop.

Pattie has some wonderful digital stamps in her Etsy Shop pattiescreations and there is also a freebie every month on the blog that you can use in your project if you want to!


For my May project, I chose the gorgeous sunflower and butterfly on digital stamp called Thinking of You ....I think that sunflowers are such happy sunny flowers - they just make you smile.

I've created a simple one layer card today, just by colouring in the sunflower and butterfly with my promarkers (see below for colours used)

I wanted  a bright sky behind my sunflower so have used distress ink to carefully blend around the top and sides of the panel.  I've splattered a little water over the ink to add a little texture.

To finish off this sunny card I've added some gold confetti around the design and a little sparkle to the butterfly 

I do hope that you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on the blog.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pattie's Creations digital stamp -  Thinking of You
Distress ink - mermaid lagoon
Sakura Gelly roll pen - gold, black
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold



Promarkers used :


Sunflower:         gold, sunflower, lemon, soft lime
                        burnt sienna, deep mocha, umber


Butterfly:           lilac, lavender
                         warm grey 5,3
                         plum, mulberry, cerise
                         sunflower

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x