Monday 7 November 2022

Bitty Bear with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone and happy Monday! 

I hope that you all have a lovely week ahead.  I'm busy making Christmas cards and today I'm here to share a cute scene card that I've made for Last Minute Manda 


This cute little bear is from the Bitty Bear Christmas set

I decided to create a Winter scene card for this cute little bear with his Christmas tree, lights and bauble.

I've had the scene background papers in my stash for far too long and thought they were perfect for a DL card.

I've matted the background onto a piece of navy card and then heat embossed a sentiment onto the panel. Using Navy still gives a great contrast but doesn't look as harsh.

Some simple glittery sparkles added to the background and then I've adhered the bear to my card using some low profile foam tape.  A really easy card but I think perfect when you have loads to make.

If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my cute Christmas card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bitty Bear Christmas
DoCrafts Papers - Forever Friends Christmas
Sentiment Stamp - craft magazine
Versafine Clair ink - Twilight
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - icicle blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic grey
Tonic Nuvo Drops - Oyster Grey


Promarkers used :

Bear:              caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                      pale pink, pale blossom

Tree:               forest green, bright green, leaf green
                      burgundy, poppy, lipstick red  
                      gold, pumpkin, ivory
                       

Lights:            ice grey 5,4,2
                      burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                      gold, pumpkin, ivory
  
Bauble:           lavender, ivory
                      burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                      gold, pumpkin, ivory
                      forest green, bright green, leaf green

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

dis digi designs challenge Give Thanks  () (0 of 3)

intaas Christmas #(54) (1 of 3)

lil patch of crafty friends (97) (1 of 3) WINNER DT Top 5



colorful options () unlimited


aud sentiments () (0 of 5)


We love stamping  (69) (1 of 3)


Dragonfly Dreams  (90) (1 of 3)

Crafty Calendar Challenge (124) ( 1 of 3)




not2shabby () (3 of 3)



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

11 comments:

  1. What a cute little Christmas bear image and beautiful colouring. Love the wintry scene too. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun Winter card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping November challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully festive SL card! The little bear is so precious. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy I love, love this festive cutie it is fabulous thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Winter Wonderland, Wendy! Fabulous background for your Handsome Lil' Bear. Thank you for sharing your charming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Christmas card. A pretty background and a super cute festive teddy image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Wendy, I love the cute scene you’ve created. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x