Thursday 25 January 2024

You Captured My Heart - Cupcake Gnome with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Thursday and I hope that your week is going well.

I'm here today to share a sweet Valentine's card that I've made using a very cute brand new digital stamp called Cupcake Gnome by  Pink Gem Designs

I have to admit that I'm not a huge Gnome fan (I know shock horror as everyone seems to love them - maybe its a childhood thing but  think they are kind of creepy!) but I thought this was so sweet I couldn't resist colouring it up for this card.


This is a very Clean and Simple A6 card with lots of lovely white space. I resized the image, printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock, colouring with my promarkers (see below for colours) and fussy cutting out.


For my CAS card I die cut a white heart from card for my design and adhered this to my background panel, offset to the right, cutting off the overhanging portion.

The sentiment from Polkadoodles was printed out and foiled and then adhered flat to the card panel 

To complete my card I layered the white panel onto a teal card stock, adding two thin strips of the same card on either side of the sentiment strip.  I then adhered the Gnome with foam tape, offsetting to the left of the design and added teal confetti to add some extra shine.


I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !












Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Cupcake Gnome
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - 
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Hearts
Distress Ink - tumbled glass, picked raspberry, Squeezed lemonade
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti - Lagoon
Minc Foil - Teal



Promarkers used :



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

1 comment:

  1. The colouring on this is amazing!!

    I am also not very keen on gnomes!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x