Wednesday 8 June 2022

Ellie with Ice Cream from Pink Gem Designs


Hello everyone I hope that you are having a lovely day….. I had my Spanish class this morning which went well and I’m just chilling before I make lunch then I’m off for a walk at 7pm with the town’s walking group….. the temperature here is ramping up and work around the garden is getting slower and we are having to stop earlier each day.

We had our first acequia water yesterday for weeks… we are supposed to get 3 hours every Wednesday afternoon…. It’s the water that we can use to irrigate the garden and the olive trees etc…. But our acequia isn’t one of the better ones in the area sadly and doesn’t run for very long each year…. It definitely makes you appreciate water and Rain living here !

Here is a cute easel card that I’ve made using a freebie digital stamp from Pink Gem Designs called Ellie and ice cream.

I’ve used my Promarkers to colour her in and created a heart shaped easel card with a dies from Lisa Horton Crafts 

The papers and ice cream toppers are from an old set from my stash from a magazine in 2014 ๐Ÿ™„ but I thought were perfect for this card.

The sentiment and flower are from a Polkadoodles collection.

Enjoy the rest of your day ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿฆ 

Hasta luego 

Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs - Ellie and ice cream 
Promarkers (see below for colours)
Distress inks - fossilised amber, picked raspberry
Craftwork cards stencil - script and lace
LHC dies - Nested stitched hearts
Tonic corner rounder
Polkadoodles sentiment - Winnie Daisy fairy 
Spectrum noir sparkle pens - clear, firefly, cornflower blue, pink garnet 
Enamel dots - local shop
Spectrum noir colorista pen - magenta
Tonic Nuvo crystal drops - dandelion yellow  
Sakura gelly roll pen - white
.
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used :

Skin: Almond, blush, oatmeal , soft peach, dusky rose

Blush: pale pink

Hair: vanilla, caramel, sandstone,umber 

Dress: lavender, lilac, bluebell

Shoes: hot pink, carmine, ice grey 1,3,5

Flowers: mandarin , orange, hot pink, pale pink 

Hat: vanilla, pastel yellow, mustard, gold (Turner’s yellow blend from Kit and Clowder Online Colouring Classes

Ice cream cone: caramel, sandstone 

Ice cream: turquoise, mint green, pastel green 

Chocolate: umber, caramel, sandstone 




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x