Sunday 29 May 2022

Marci in Pink - Easel Card

Hello everyone……I hope you are having a lovely Sunday.

We had a lovely day out yesterday…. a little shopping then the cinema to watch Top Gun - Maverick followed by a delicious meal in a lovely restaurant in the Nevada shopping centre near Granada.
Today we’ve been moving some storage off the upstairs terrace so we can use it by the pool.......but now it’s time to cool off.๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

My card today is a simple easel shaped card using Heart Cupcake Marci again....this is the last of the 3 that I had coloured.

Marci is a digital stamp by La-La Land Crafts
https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Heart-Cupcake-Marci-Digi...

I love making easel cards as they are so simple to make but are beautiful shape. For this one I've incorporated layered die cut hearts, a layer of designer paper with a smaller vellum layer.

I've added fussy cut hearts over the vellum layer to mirror the paper below and added glossy accents to the hearts.

Enjoy the rest of your day ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“



Card recipe:
La la land crafts digital stamp - Heart cupcake Marci
Winsor & Newton Promarkers (see below for colours )
LHC dies - nested hearts
LHC Layered words dies - Happy, Birthday
Distress oxide ink - picked raspberry
Forever friends DSP - With love
Woodware Clear stamps - Francoise Read - Birthday Strips
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen - clear
.
.
.
.
Promarkers used:
Skin - ivory, almond, satin, dusky pink , sunkissed pink
Blush & lips - dusky rose, pale pink
Hair - vanilla , caramel, sandstone, umber
Dress, shoes, hair bows, cupcake - almond, pale pink, dusky rose, burgundy, lime zest, forest green, pine green
Shoes - warm grey 2,3,5 black
๐Ÿ’“

I am joining in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x